PPP Funding from a Community Bank.
Times are difficult. The last thing you need is a bank with bureaucracy slowing down your funding. Since 1962 we've served local businesses, one-at-a-time, with professionalism and empathy. If your business needs PPP funding, get started today.
If you aren't ready to start the application process today, or you have additional questions and need to speak with one of our Commercial Loan Officers, fill out this brief form and we will be in touch within one business day.
Contact us today.
Helpful PPP Information
Learn more about the requirements and processIf you seek funds to keep your staff employed and it's the first time you've applied for PPP, eligibility and loan details can be found here.
- At least 60% of your loan funds must be used to maintain your payroll during your covered period.
- Please refer to SBA Form 2483 and Form 2483SD for additional information on allowable uses of proceeds and rules concerning decline in revenue.
- Loan proceeds can be used over a 24 week period .
If you already received a PPP loan and are interested in additional support, there are a few updates to the program for the second round of funding.
- Second Draw PPP Loans can be used to help fund payroll costs, including benefits. Funds can also be used to pay for mortgage interest, rent, utilities, worker protection costs related to COVID-19, uninsured property damage costs caused by looting or vandalism during 2020, certain supplier costs, and expenses for operations. [source SBA.gov]
- For Second Draw PPP loans, revenue must have declined 25%, or more, corresponding quarters between 2019 and 2020.
- Visit the SBA website for more specifics.
- Review this comprehensive list of FAQs on the SBA website.
I want to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you and your staff for all your efforts on the PPP program. I hope each of you know what a positive impact you have made... Lori Adams